A historic former post office building in Redondo Beach, California was constructed ca. 1935 with Treasury Department funds. The building, located at 201 South Catalina Avenue, has since been demolished. Examples of New Deal artwork created for the facility have since been moved to the community’s current post office.
"South Bay Works of Progress" by Sam Gnerre. DailyBreeze.com.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on August 15, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE