Downtown post office, Plant City, FL
The historic post office in downtown Plant City, Florida was constructed in 1935 with federal Treasury Department funds. Originally the city’s main post office, it became the post office’s Downtown Station. Service was suspended in 2013 and formally discontinued at the location in 2015. The building is currently slated to be sold.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 8, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE