The historic former post office building in Irwin, Pennsylvania was constructed ca. 1940 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building is now privately owned.
An example of New Deal artwork that had been created for the building has since been relocated.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on June 20, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE