Guntersville, AL post office
The historic post office in Guntersville, Alabama was constructed in 1940 with federal Treasury Department funds. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, “[t]” The Depression-era facility houses an example of New Deal artwork inside. The building’s present use is unknown to Living New Deal.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 9, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE