Rockdale County Courthouse – Conyers GARockdale County Courthouse east entrance from Milstead Ave., Conyers, GA 30012
The historic Rockdale County Courthouse building in Conyers, Georgia was constructed with federal funds as the community’s post office ca. 1939. The building housed an example of New Deal artwork, which has since been relocated.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 20, 2016.
Additional contributions by Teri Haler.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE