Old Cairo post office
The historic former post office in Cairo, Georgia was constructed ca. 1935 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which housed an example of New Deal artwork, now houses the Grady County Board of Education.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 18, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE