Former Amherst post office
The historic former post office building in Amherst, Ohio was constructed in 1939 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, now municipally owned, houses an example of New Deal artwork.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 7, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE