“The Fair View School building is a single-story, T-plan structure built in 1938 by Works Progress Administration (WPA) labor and designed in the Craftsman style . The school building, as well as the two adjoining service buildings (coal house and well shed) was constructed of fieldstone veneer and rests on a continuous concrete foundation.” (National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form)
The building is last known to be privately owned.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on October 17, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE