National Guard Armory, Fort Mill, SC
The historic National Guard Armory in Fort Mill, South Carolina was constructed in 1938 with federal Works Progress Administration (WPA) assistance. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The armory is located along the west side of Unity St. between E. Elliott St. and E. Leroy St.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 13, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE