Mt. Sterling IL Post Office
The post office in Mt. Sterling was completed in 1940 with funds provided by the Treasury Department. It is also the site of Henry Bernstein’s 1941 mural, “The Covered Bridge,” completed with funds provided by the Treasury Section of Fine Arts and viewable in the lobby.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE