Milford School Entrance 2018
The Works Project Administration built a school in Milford, Texas in 1940. The official project number was 65-1-66-186. The school had twelve classrooms and a combination auditorium and gymnasium. The school is still in use.
Note cards on historical photographs from the National Archives and Records Administration digitized by the Historic
Sites and Structures Program, Texas State Parks (Texas Parks and Wildlife Department)
Project originally submitted by Larry Moore on May 29, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE