Memorial Auditorium - Burlington IA
Burlington Memorial Auditorium, located near the Mississippi River, was built by the Works Progress Administration and opened in May of 1939. It was first used as a U.S. Naval Reserve Training Center and by the supply company of the 136th Medical Regiment of the Iowa National Guard.
Today, the Auditorium serves as an entertainment venue. It is owned by The City of Burlington, IA and managed by Burlington Riverfront Entertainment.
Burlington Riverfront (https://www.burlingtonriverfront.org/the-auditorium/), accessed December 2020.
Project originally submitted by Peter Goeckner on December 15, 2020.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE