Martin State Forest Entrance Markers
The forest was acquired in 1933 and shortly after was developed by the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC). CCC laborers constructed two pairs of sandstone markers at the entrance of the park.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 30, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE