Bridgeport, CT Main Post Office
The historic main post office building in Bridgeport, Connecticut was completed in 1937 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses multiple works of New Deal artwork inside, is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 11, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE