Lincoln Park, Fort Worth stone wall along Marine Creek
In 1941, the WPA constructed a wall along Marine Creek in Lincoln Park as a part of a joint WPA project improving this and nearby Marine Park. Lincoln Park was one of the city parks reserved for African Americans in the early 20th century.
Fort Worth Star Telegram, January 8, 1941.
Project originally submitted by Susan Kline on June 16, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE