Laurel Town Offices
The Town Offices of Laurel, Delaware, were constructed with the assistance of federal Public Works Administration (PWA) funds. The PWA provided a $14,122 grant toward the $37,246 project. Construction on the project began December 1936 and was completed July 1937.
PWA Docket No. DE 1017.
Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 5. National Archives Record Group 135-SAR, Del. 1017-D
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on August 12, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE