La Purisima Mission Fountain
As part of the New Deal reconstruction of Mission La Purisima, Helen Seegert created a concrete fountain at the east end of the complex in 1936. It was paid for by the Federal Arts Project (FAP) of the Works Progress Administration (WPA).
Project originally submitted by Lisa Thompson on June 28, 2011.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE