Kingfisher County Warehouse & Shop
This is a one-story tan brick building, with a flat roof, constructed by the WPA in 1940. A bronze shield is attached to the building documenting this. The building is located at the corner of E. Bowman and S. 5th.
The entrance is a single pedestrian door, flanked by columns of standing brick for decoration. Four rows of darker brick run horizontally between the windows. The windows are four-pane casement, set in doubles and triples. Three overhead doors are located on the east side, with one on the rear.
The building is an actively used shop, and there were many vehicles and workers there at the time of our visit.
Originally posted at Waymarking.com Oklahoma Landmarks Inventory
Project originally submitted by hamquilter on June 27, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE