Kenilworth Public Library
Constructed by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this public library was completed and opened to the public in 1936. In 1981, the town of Kenilworth added an addition to the existing New Deal Structure. Located in the heart of downtown, the library continues to serve as an important community resource to the public of Kenilworth.
http://www.kenilworthlibrary.org/; 1937 booklet for the dedication of the Jonathan Dayton Regional HS in Springfield, NJ.
Project originally submitted by Walter Boright on November 12, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE