Jackson-Washington State Forest Service Building (Forest Office)
Concrete foundation, gabled roof. Historic photo indicates there was a 6th garage door south of present office entrance. Dormers originally flat-roofed. Constructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) in 1934.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory; Outdoor Indiana 1934-1942; Department of Conservation Annual Reports 1933-1942
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 10, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE