The historic former U.S. Border Inspection Station in Laredo, Texas was built in 1943 with U.S. Treasury Department funds. The facility was in Spanish Colonial Revival style. The facility has been replaced, and Living New Deal believes the New Deal structure has been demolished.
NRHP Multiple Property Nomination form: U.S. Border Inspection Stations http://www.gsa.gov/portal/mediaId/122346/fileName/64501205.action (pg. 44)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 16, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE