Huron (Road) Hospital
The historic former Huron [Road] Hospital in East Cleveland, Ohio was constructed with the assistance of federal Public Works Administration (P.W.A.) funds. The project, which had otherwise been delayed, was completed in 1935. The facility was expanded multiple times until its closure in 2011. The complex, located along Terrace Road between Forest Hills Blvd. and Belmore Rd. in East Cleveland, has since been demolished.
http://images.ulib.csuohio.edu/cdm/singleitem/collection/press/id/5268/rec/1 http://ech.case.edu/cgi/article.pl?id=HH7 http://www.huronfoundation.org/about-the-foundation/history/
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on July 30, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE