Harris County District Attorney's Building
Houston’s historic Harris County District Attorney’s Building was constructed as a federal office building and [the Franklin Station] post office during the 1930s. The building, whose construction was funded by the Treasury Department, was completed in 1939. Harris County purchased the building in 1978.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on March 14, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE