Halfway House, Flagstaff Mountain
The Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) constructed this enclosed building in 1935, located halfway up the Flagstaff Mountain Road. It includes a patio, picnic area and restrooms.
Today it lies within the City of Boulder Open Space and Mountain Parks.
Project originally submitted by Richard Walker on August 18, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE