This two-story gym, Miss. Proj. 1144D, was constructed by the PWA in 1939. The gym remains in use.
Mississippi Department of Archives and History, Historic Resources Inventory database. Retrieved from http://www.apps.mdah.ms.gov/Public/prop.aspx?view=architectural
Project originally submitted by Susan Allen on March 5, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE