Location of WPA plaque at GHS
The first addition to Garland High School (originally built 1919) was added with financial and labor assistance from the Works Progress Administration (WPA) between 1938-1940.
Plaque on the west entry of the addition.
Project originally submitted by Laura Perkins Cox on March 9, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE