Football field bleachers, Paris High School, Paris, MO
These football field bleachers were constructed of native rock in the valley by the CCC, Company 3747 which was based in Paris from 1935-1939. During that time, their primary work was agricultural terracing and drainage improvement.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on July 18, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE