This single door fire station was completed in 1939 with funds and labor provided by the Public Works Administration (PWA). The brick façade has a blond color. The door is framed with cut stone. Crew quarters are on the second floor.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on July 22, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE