Elmwood Cemetery Historical Marker AreaPhoto: Larry Moore, June 15, 2018 CC BY-SA 4.0
A state historical marker at Elmwood Cemetery notes that the native stone wall along the perimeter of the cemetery on Patterson and Nelson Streets was constructed by employees of the Civilian Conservation Corps between 1935 and 1937.
Details for Elmwood Cemetery historical marker
(https://atlas.thc.state.tx.us/Details/5507016324), accessed June 30, 2018.
Project originally submitted by Larry Moore on July 6, 2018.