Beaver, Oklahoma’s old sewage disposal plant was constructed during the Great Depression with the assistance of a federal Public Work Administration (PWA) grant. Construction occurred between 1938 and 1939. The exact location and current status of the facility is unknown to Living New Deal.
PWA Docket No. OK [X]1274
National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 178.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 17, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE