Sioux Falls SD Courthouse and Post OfficeSource: RG 121-BS, Box 80, Folder D, Print 9669. Photo edited by Evan Kalish.
The court house and post office was constructed in 1895 and an addition was added in 1932. In 1941, federal funding supplied the building with a new elevator.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 25, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE