Menominee County Courthouse addition
The historic Menominee County Courthouse received an addition constructed as Public Works Administration (P.W.A.) project. The addition extended the building south, toward 9th Ave. P.W.A. supplied a $28,228 grant for the project, whose total cost was $62,878. Construction occurred in 1937-8.
PWA Docket No. MI [W]1419
National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 61.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 13, 2017.