Wilmington E. M. Cooper Memorial Public Library
The federal Works Progress Administration (WPA) built a stone wall at, and made other improvements to, what is now known formally as the Wilmington E. M. Cooper Memorial Public Library.
Google Street View imagery shows the wall present as of 2014.
The Adirondack Record-Elizabethtown Post., Oct. 6, 1938, page 2. http://nyshistoricnewspapers.org/lccn/sn87070340/1938-10-06/ed-1/seq-2/
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 27, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE