Carrollton Community House, front
The community house was constructed 1935-1936 with native pine logs in the rustic style. Superintendent of construction was David Felts, a building and contractor from Carrollton. Extensive restoration was completed in 2001.
Mississippi Department of Archives and History. Historic Resources Inventory database. Retrieved from http://www.apps.mdah.ms.gov/Public/prop.aspx?id=3370&view=facts&y=1113 Works Progress Administration plaque.
Project originally submitted by Susan Allen on January 19, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE