Loma Community Hall
“The building is an intact example of a WPA-constructed community hall built in 1938 for use by local participants in the Depression-era farm resettlement program. The basement kitchen provided hot lunches to the nearby elementary school, another WPA project.” (www.historycolorado.org)
The building is still in use.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE