Colton Fire Station and Archive DescriptionNational Archives and Records Administration, Neg. 12658-C
"Station 211, located at 303 East "E" St, was constructed in 1936 by the City of Colton and the Works Progress Administration. It is considered a historical landmark by the Historical Preservation Commission, and is Landmark No. 10. Station 211 also serves as administrative headquarters. The Fire Chief and five administrative support staff, along with six suppression personnel, work at 211. One Battallion Chief, Captain, Engineer, Firefighter, and two Paramedics respond from this station on Truck 211, and Squad 211."
– City of Colton Fired Department Website
Information and contemporary photos at: http://www.coltonfire.com/index.cfm?Section=16&PageNum=165&titles=0
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE