Stone Arch Bridge over Little Clifty CreekSource: DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory
CCC laborers completed two stone arched bridges at Clifty Falls. The second bridge was completed in 1936 and crosses Little Clifty Creek.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory
Project originally submitted by Indiana Division of Historic Preservation/Nicole Cory on July 10, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE