The federal Works Progress Administration (WPA) demolished an abandoned cement block stable on Bayonne’s Avenue F between East 29th St. and East 30th St.
Financial and Administrative Survey of Bayonne, 1940, Vol. 2.; Table 62 (page 417). Found at the Bayonne Public Library: Reference Room.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 5, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE