The historic former Pleasant Grove City Hall at 35 S. Main St. was constructed as a New Deal project between 1938 and 1940. Living New Deal believes this to have been a Public Works Administration (PWA) project, PWA Docket No. UT W1079. The building is now privately owned.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 24, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE