Morgan-Monroe State Forest Central States Forest Experimental Station
Concrete foundation, clapboard walls. Gabled roof, asphalt shingles, stone chimney. Carpenters is other skilled workers employed through the Civil Works Administration (CWA) worked on the buildings as well as the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC). The building is now only used occasionally.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory; Outdoor Indiana 1934-1945; Department of Conservation Annual Reports 1932-1942; Ben Hubbard, Division of Forestry.
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 9, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE