Cathedral of Learning
Project type: Colleges and Universities, Education and Health
Completed: 1934View Project in a Separate Window
In 1933-4 federal Civil Works Administration (CWA) “workers in Pittsburgh had helped move the forty-two-story Cathedral of Learning at the heart of the University of Pittsburgh closer to completion.”
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish & Mary Kate Gallagher on February 24, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE