Project type: Schools, Education and Health
Contractors: F. H. Reynolds and Co. - Engineers, Lawrence Construction Co.View Project in a Separate Window
This elementary school was constructed with Public Works Administration (PWA) funds in 1939. The school is still in use, although recent renovations have altered the school’s original appearance. The dedication plaque at the entrance is still visible.
Project originally submitted by Brian Smith on January 9, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE