Bennett HallBennett Hall
This large 3 story brick building overlooks the east side of the Lincoln University campus and was “named in honor of Private Logan Bennett of the 65th U.S. Colored Infantry, who contributed money for Lincoln’s founding.” It was built in 1938 by the PWA as a women’s dormitory.
Bennett Hall entranceBennett Hall entrance
Bennett Hall plaqueBennett Hall plaque
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on June 26, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE