Project type: Civic Facilities, Armories, Military and Public Safety
Designers: Niels P. Larsen
Site Survival: No Longer ExtantView Project in a Separate Window
“During the 1930s, UTNG used federal money, often supplied through the Works Progress Administration (WPA), to build or expand a number of UTNG facilities. The WPA funded eight armories and several garage and storage areas for the UTNG. By 1940, 13 armories were in use by the Utah Guard including” that in Logan.
The location of the historic armory is presently unknown to Living New Deal. The building has since been demolished.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 24, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE