The National Guard Armory in Meadville was designed in an Art Moderne style by architects N W Overstreet and A H Town. It was constructed by the WPA in 1938. It is currently in use by the Franklin County School District as the Junior ROTC program.
Mississippi Department of Archives and History. Historic Resources Inventory database. National Guard Armory Meadville.
Project originally submitted by Susan Allen on November 14, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE