“The Carrizozo Womans Club, founded in 1920, is a community service organization open to all women who enjoy volunteering their time for worthy causes. … The Womans Club building is an outstanding example of Pueblo Revival Architecture built of adobe…. read more
The old Lincoln County School Library, located on Central Avenue in Carrizozo, New Mexico, was constructed as a federal Works Progress Administration (WPA) project during the Great Depression. The building was dedicated in 1937.