Ben Carlton Mead completed two New Deal murals for the Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum. One, “Coronado’s Coming” was painted in 1934 with funding from the PWAP. Another, “Antelope Creek Focus” was painted in 1940 with funding from the WPA Federal Art… read more
Harodl Bugbee completed two murals for the museum. “The Cattlemen” was completed with funds from the PWAP in 1934. “Ranch Headquarters” was completed in 1940 with support from the WPA Federal Art Project.