Murals were covered over in the 1960s and rediscovered in 2010. Medium: oil on canvas Size: 6 murals Restoration Info: The murals were rediscovered during restoration funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2010.
Edwards Hall contains six murals painted by Gino Conti, located in Edwards Hall, the main auditorium of the University of Rhode Island. The murals were created in 1941 under the WPA’s Federal Art Project. They were covered over with sheetrock… read more