• Fire Station (demolished) Restoration - Carrizo Springs TX
    Construction through the Works Progress Administration (WPA) began in 1935 with 18" stone quarried from a nearby ranch and was completed in 1937. This building housed the Volunteer Fire Department downstairs and City Hall upstairs until the 1970's. As of 2017 "the walls are solid and still standing but interior walls, floors, and roof are in great disrepair." The building was demolished on August 19, 2020.