Glenville Bratenahl Station Post Office – Cleveland OH

Cleveland’s historic Glenville Bratenahl Station post office—then known as Station H—was constructed in 1935-6 with Public Works Administration (P.W.A.) funds. Designed by R. Stanley-Brown, the building is still in service. “This postal station serves a rapidly growing commercial district in the… read more

Main Avenue Bridge – Cleveland OH

Main Avenue Bridge

Two federal New Deal agencies: the Public Works Administration (P.W.A.) and the Works Progress Administration (W.P.A.), contributed to the construction of the Main Avenue Bridge in Cleveland, Ohio. “In the early 1930s under the auspices of the WPA, Cleveland adopted… read more